Ug-8d Digital Sound Detector / Locator
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $2,780 / Piece|
1. Detection of leak sound by checking numerically displayed sound level on LCD and listening to sound quality through headphone.
2. Adoption of notch filter made reduction of noise possible.
3. Twice intensity and three times sensitivity than the former model UG-7D.
4. Firm listening by standard short rod with the unique anti-slip finish.
1. Notch Filter.
*avoids specific frequencies.
*reduces alternating current such as vending machine noise, pole-mounted power transformer noise and induced hum noise.
2. Short contact rod with anti-slip finish.
*can help you to listen to leak sound with stable contact.
3. Improvement in Intensity and Sensitivity.
*Intensity: twice (2) in comparison with former model UG-7D.
*Sensitivity: three (3) times in comparison with former model UG-7D.
4. Protection against over current.
*Battery terminal has the unique structure that batteries do not contact with battery terminal in case batteries are put in a battery case reversely.
l Auto-regression fuse.
Short Contact Rod (100mm)
Extension Contact Rod
Hard Carrying Case
English Instruction Manual
Display : Segment LCD (2 figures from 00 to 99)
Band pass filter : 100 to 2000Hz
Filter : Notch filter (150, 180Hz)
Operation temperature range: 5 to 55
Lowest voltage to operate : 2.0V (Warning at 2.2V)
Continuous operation time : Minimum 25 hours (Condition: Alkaline
Battery, Indication level 99, 25 )
Consumption current : 22mA (24 )
Size (Amplifier) : 60 (W) 84 (D) 207(H) mm
Weight : 670g (Incl. all contact rod and battery)
Two (2) AA (cell) alkaline batteries
(Nickel-metal-hydride cell batteries are also usable instead of alkaline batteries)