|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $500 / Piece|
Description / Feature:
1. Safe and Time Saving: Traditional phase sequence measurement methods must poke the three-phase wire terminal, and connect the three bare alligator clips or test pins of phase sequence meters to the three bare firing lines, while RTL-1000C uses clamp non-contact measurement, without taking off the wire and no need to contact high-voltage bare fire-wire, the test can be made by directly clamping the three-phase insulating sheath by three super-sensitive high-insulated clamps. Conducting measurement on sheathed cable significantly improves the safety of field testing, effectively protect the operator's personal safety and increase productivity!
2. Convenient Operation: Instrument base plate is provided with magnet, instrument can adsorbed on the metal shell when testing, the operation more convenient.
3. Multi-Purpose In addition to phase sequence detection, it also has the functions of live wire examination, simple power detection, fire-wire identification, phase deficiency determination, break location detection, DC line break and line maintenance, equivalent to 3 induction electric pens.
4. Dynamic Display LED dynamic display, intuitive and clear
5. Sensitive and reliable More sensitive RTL-1000C clamp, can even sense the AC voltage signal as low as a few Volts, with a wider range of live electricity.
6. Beautiful and scientific The three clamps of RTL-1000C are in three colors, Red, Yellow and Green; It is more in line with the distinction of three-phase line, and more scientific and artistic overall appearance.
6. Ultra-low Power Consumption RTL-1000C has a better power-saving performance with the maximum rated power of 100mVA.
|Functions||Phase detection (normal phase, reverse phase and phase deficiency), Live wire examination, Simple Power detection, Breakpoint location and Line maintenance.|
|Power Supply||DC3V AA Mn batteries (R6P) ×2 PCS, Continuously working for 200 hours|
|AC Voltage Range(V)||AC0~600V, 40~70Hz (Sine Wave Continuous Input)|
|Clamp Wire Size||Diameter ø1.6-ø16mm|
|LED Display||Positive Phase Sequence|
|The four phase-sequence lamps blink in order (clockwise).|
|Negative Phase Sequence|
|The four phase-sequence lamps blink in order (counterclockwise).|
|Line-voltage IndicationL1,L2,L3 lamp light up.|
|Default PhaseL1/L2/L3 lamp is off.|
|Open CircuitL1/L2/L3 lamp is off.|
|Power On Indication||Power on indication light turns on|
|Auto Power off||After 5 minutes, the meter automatically cut off power supply.|
|Meter Dimension||Width, height, thickness 70mm*75mm*30mm|
|Clamp Lead Length||0.5m|
|Meter Weight||180g (with battery)|
|Working Temperature and Humidity||-10ºC~55ºC; below 80%rh|
|Storage Temperature and Humidity||-20ºC~60ºC; below 90%rh|
|Maximum Measured Voltage||AC600V|
|Maximum rated Power||100mVA|
|Safety Provisions||EN61010-1: 2001, EN61010-031: 2002, Pollution level 2, CAT III(600V), Transient over-voltage 6000V|
|Accessories||Meter: 1 Piece; Carrying case; 1 Piece.|